Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Prayer Request!

So, as you may, or may not have gathered, I've been having some difficulties with my job.

I am not going to get into it here, but I just have been feeling a pull towards something that fits more with a. my degree and b. my belief system.

I just saw that a Catholic high school near me is hiring in the counseling department and I have just sent in my resume to them.  It has been my dream to work in a Catholic school and I would love to get this job.

Any prayers you could send my way would be so incredibly appreciated!


On a less serious note...I tried making a green smoothie for the first time today!  And I looooved it, even Chris drank it which was surprising! Ha!  We're not very good at eating our fruits and veggies so this seems like a great way to get them in

I made this with almond milk, frozen mango and pineapple, a banana, and spinach!  I was skeptical, I had no idea how you wouldn't be able to taste the spinach...but sure enough, you don't taste it at all! Delish!

Any other green smoothie recipes? 

2 comments:

I am so grateful you decided to stop by! Your comments are always welcome, I just please ask for you to be kind with your words.