Thursday, August 15, 2013

Faith

Well, this will be my first Theme Thursday link-up!

When I saw what the theme for today, I was at work.

One of my favorite verses came to mind and I doodled this lil ditty.


If I was the tattooing type, I would totally get this tattooed somewhere.

Hope everyone had a blessed Feast of the Assumption.  Our mass was beautiful.  Today is always a special day for me...it's not my birthday, but close enough :-)

Head over to Clan Donaldson to see more images of "faith."

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful scripture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :-) Always brings me comfort to read it

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a rarity actually, my usually drawings consist of stick figures and scribbles! haha

      Delete

I am so grateful you decided to stop by! Your comments are always welcome, I just please ask for you to be kind with your words.