Sunday, July 14, 2013

WIWS 4

Hello all!

This week/weekend just seemed to completely get away from me.  I missed Theme Thursday (I have yet to participate and have wanted to) and Quick Takes Friday.  Oh well.  I'm here for What I Wore Sunday at least :-) Go check out the other lovely ladies at FLAP

This wasn't meant to get caught on film...makes me giggle tho


detail shot
The deets:
Dress - Kohls I believe 
Cardi - Aeropostale
Shoes - Also from Aero (I worked there for a bit in college)
Pearl Earrings and Necklace - a gift from Chris' mom

I love this gray/pink color combo...actually, gray and pink were our wedding colors!

Last night Chris and I went to another of our dessert club/couples fellowship night.  This may sound odd...but have any of you ever had a "couple crush"?  I have them.  Meaning, there are couples that we have met that I want to be friends with....are you offically creeped out by me yet?  Anway, we totally met a couple last night that I now have a couple crush on.  I've actually met them before...seperately.  But it turns out they live really close to us, and we occasionally attend the same parish.  So. Meant.To. Be.  Ok, I'll stop now.  But for someone who has had oh, one? friend in her lifetime who was Catholic...it excites me to meet people who I can talk to about things like the rosary, church, Eucharistic adoration and they don't look at me like I have two heads.  

Well, I will see you all on the flip side.  I'm off to crochet and watch The Newsroom with Chris.
Oh!  I have finally succumbed to the Twitter craze.  No idea what I am doing...but, follow me?  I think that's what you say?  I added some buttons over yonder (the right task bar) to make your lives a lil easier.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the detail on that dress! So very pretty. And I agree, pink and gray is a gorgeous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute! Gray and pink have a very elegant feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color combo too! And I TOTALLY get "couple crushes" or really, "family crushes" and I never reeeeally know how to act on them - do I try to invite them over for play dates all the time because I want to be best friends immediately? Do I try to play it cool and act aloof? It's so hard!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful you decided to stop by! Your comments are always welcome, I just please ask for you to be kind with your words.