Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

I haven't joined a What I Wore Sunday link up in ages.  We get home from mass and I immediately change into my RAVENS jersey and then "whoops, no WIWS pictures yet again"  So, today I made a point to take a picture (and include a shameful plug, yet again, for my Etsy shop)

Make sure to head over to Fine Linen and Purple for more outfit inspirations!


I never quite know how to pose for pictures...

Crochet Poncho: Glory Designs by Tiffany
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft Thrifted from 2nd Ave
Boot: Kohls

I am mildly obsessed with my poncho(s).  They're super comfy and perfect for this fall weather when it's not warm, but not super cold either.  Also, I am super excited because I got my first order through Etsy for one of my items (the newborn owl hat).  A girl I went to college with ordered it; she said she wanted to support a fellow Mountie!  Love it!  Especially since we didn't interact much in college.  One of my coworkers ordered two of the owl hats from me as well.  It's such an awesome feeling having people ask for items from me!  If I could do this for a living...I would.

Have you ever been at mass, and hearing one of the readings felt like God was reaching down from Heaven and giving you a strong shake?  I felt that way with the Gospel today, it spoke a lot to how I've been feeling as of late.  Persistence in prayer.  It's like what I wrote about in this post, earlier this week.  I"m trying. I promise.

I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday.  I'm off to finish (read: start) the mounds of paperwork I have and watch the RAVENS hopefully beatdown on the steelers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful you decided to stop by! Your comments are always welcome, I just please ask for you to be kind with your words.