Thursday, December 12, 2013

Crochet Photo Dump

So...my laptop is fixed, yay!

Which means I can finally share my latest crochet projects.  I mentioned in my last post that my co-worked placed an order with me for 2 hats for her nephews, a diaper cover and headband for her niece, and leg warmers for her younger sister.  I only had two nights to complete them, but...somehow I managed (maybe because I kept crocheting at work...oops).  Anyway, I was super happy with how everything turned out.

Here are the legwarmers - I followed this pattern and loved it.  It was super easy, and they made up pretty quickly.



This puppy hat is from one of my all time favorite crochet blogs Repeat Crafter Me.  She has really unique patterns and is so gracious to share them with us!  I followed her puppy hat pattern for this one:
So cute, right?

The next hat was sort of adapted from Repeat Crafter Me's earflap hats and Micah Makes' Versatile EarFlap Hat.  The trucks (my co-worker said her nephew is obsessed with trucks so I made it my mission to make crochet truck appliques) I came up with myself.  I googled some images of crochet trucks and then sort of figured it out.  

I mean...they get the point across, right?

And last, but not least, you've seen this before when I posted the Newborn Santa Hat and Diaper cover but here is just a pink diaper cover with the fuzzy trim, and a simple flowered headband (pattern can be found here - I enjoyed the "cross stitch" pattern)

Now, if you like what you see - click on over to ye ol' Etsy store   OR if you prefer to see things in person...Glory Designs by Tiffany (aka ME) and When It's Your Own will be at a local craft fair in Silver Spring, MD.  It's at FSK Middle School tomorrow night from 6-8:30.  I am super pumped, I have a ton of items I'm hoping to bring with me, and I'm really hoping I can sell some items...or at the very least, get my name out there!  Kathleen has THE cutest pacifier clips that she sews herself (how she has the time with a 4 month old I'll never know).  Wish us luck!

If you saw a table of crocheted items at a craft fair, what would you want to see for sale?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful you decided to stop by! Your comments are always welcome, I just please ask for you to be kind with your words.